Sunday, March 9, 2008

this red pen that andrew cuomo's office gave me

So recently I went to this career fair, and as I was doing one last round of the tables before heading home to get drunk (not really, but sort of), I noticed this table with lots of stuff. Pens and keychains and junk like that. It was a table representing the NY State Attorney General's (Andrew Cuomo) office. I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I totally stopped to talk to them because you know, free pens! Anyway, I got this cool looking red pen that has been sitting in my bag ever since and I just dug it out tonight and started using it. Well, this shit looks cool but the clicky thing that makes the pen come out is broken. I had to actually use a second pen to make it work. What's up with that Andrew Cuomo? Since my taxes paid for this free pen it needs to work. Maybe you could put together a commission to work on that or something, hmm?

Rating: 39%
(I have to give it some points for a) being free and b) working after use of a second pen to make the pen part click out.

No comments: