Friday, March 28, 2008

Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler

Ben & Jerrys was two for $7 this week at Key Foods here in Brooklyn so of course I bought two. Therefore, everyone gets the treat of two ice cream reviews from me this week. (And I do love how lately tons of our reviews have been of junk food.) While this flavor is in a different taste realm from the Cheesecake Brownie, I also really like this one. Given, I do have a very bias opinion since I love peach flavored foods (must be the Southern girl in me), but I think this is a really innovative ice cream flavor. It's made up of a sort of peachy vanilla-y base with pockets of peach compote and pie crust bits. And there's a subtle cinnamon flavor, especially in the pie crust bits. So yeah, it's really delicious. Thanks Willie Nelson! I always knew he was awesome.

Rating: 85%

2 comments:

DCP said...

I must say that while I like peaches, I cannot stand anything peach flavored. Not drinks, not candy, not desserts, and not ice cream.

laurie said...

Yeah I think I'm one of like 12 people alive who love it. I also really like peach yogurt.