Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Racquetball

Racquetball is pretty much the best sport ever to play if your name is me, which mine is. I like to play roller hockey, but that requires like 10 people, and I don't have 10 friends with gear and don't feel like spending 100 bucks for a league. I also like to play football, but again it's tough to call a bunch of people. Racquetball is great because you just need one other person, and also it is fast and you can be seriously hurt playing it, which makes it a legitimate sport. Plus, the other day I saw somebody go through the Plexiglas wall in one of the other courts, and that was pretty crazy (He was just cut a bit, though, no serious injury).

RATING: 88%

4 comments:

Jen said...

Really? Through the Plexiglas??
I'm sort of jealous that you got to see that, especially since the guy wasn't too hurt.

laurie said...

Hey remember when you tried to teach me racquetball and I completely sucked? Yeah, I'm gonna have to say 88% is way too high. Although I suspect I might be slightly better at it now that I've got some Wii tennis experience under my belt. And I'm in better shape and less lazy now than I was back then. Yeah, we're gonna need a rematch.

DCP said...

The thing about racquetball is that somebody who is in terrible shape (me) could easily beat a lot of people who are in better shape (almost everybody else on planet Earth), because it's mainly just about developing an instinct for the game.

LoCo said...

I've never played raquetball. I've played tennis, once. I didn't do very well. But the whole raquet thing was nice, I guess.