Sunday, March 23, 2008

The L-Word Season 5

The L-Word is a show that is totally ridiculous and also about rich lesbians in LA. Everybody who watches the show and likes it says it's totally over the top and not really good, but also that it is tres addictive. When I was invited to watch it with some friends, I thought "great, this will suck," but then it turned out to be totally addictive even though it is crazy. I also dressed up as one of the characters for the season finale tonight but you aren't seeing that picture.

RATING: 61%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celebrating Easter by watching the L-Word...sounds pretty cool. You want to know how I celebrated my Easter evening...by working on the last few revisions of my thesis. Yay poetry!

Jacqui

LoCo said...

You're such a trooper. You make almost as good a lesbian as I do!