Thursday, March 20, 2008

Parallels

Sorry for all the ST:TNG reviews, but I got a disc of the 7th season from netflix the other day. This is one of the best 7th season episodes, and maybe of all episodes of ST:TNG. Worf mysteriously shifts from reality to reality, and must figure out what the problem is. It's an interesting exploration on the nature of alternate realities, be they as different as somebody being dead (Picard) or cake being a different flavor (chocolate). Also Worf and Troi start totally doing it in this episode which is forgotten by the time they get to the movies, but that's ok because I've purposefully forgotten the movies.

RATING: 82%

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I've only seen the TNG movies (my dad forced me to go), so I'm going to have to do some overall work on my Star Trek viewing, I guess. Maybe after I'm done watching/re-watching all of the epidsodes of MST3K...yeah, that might take awhile.

Jacqui