Saturday, September 6, 2008

Race Krispies

Sometimes I'm in the mood for heterogeneous flavour first thing in the morning and sometimes I'm not, but I always try to be tolerant and open-minded. As a white male age 18-39, I know that pretty much the worst thing I can do either way is make a big deal out of this sort of thing.

RATING: 95% in public, 83% in private, but I hope future generations are enthusiastic enough about miscegenation that the opinions of all sorts of ethnic ideologues become irrelevant.

(Image from school.discoveryeducation.com.)

1 comment:

John said...

Of course, every culture, every "race" (whatever that actually means) every sexually reproducing organism, and pretty much anything that evolved at all is adulterated and "heterogeneous," which is how things should be in the existential group grope that is life. I just wanted to make a dumb joke about cereal, but it's been bugging me all day that this might actually make me look like a racist.