Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike: 3:36 pm

Well, it's pretty boring right now. There's like no rain, but it's gray outside. Windy? Okay, sure I guess. Anyway, I was driving around and there's still a lot of places open to eat or drink, which is pretty nice. In fact, I drove by a bar and a lot of people were out on the patio drinking. I wish I could say that's a pretty stupid thing to do but this thing isn't supposed to hit until 1 am. At R3 we're here to keep you up-to-date with all the "facts" and none of the hype.

RATING: 34%

6 comments:

John said...

I hope there's still a Houston for me to come visit next weekend. I also hope our shitty ground floor apartment isn't flooded here in Dall-ass. I went to the doctor's office today and she spent more time giving me hurricane safety tips than she did looking at my sore throat.

DCP said...

I tried really hard to figure out what restaurant that is, but I couldn't

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess most people have figured out there's only three good reasons to evacuate, and a hurricane is not one of them.

Chris said...

No I heard there are only like 3 reasons to evacuate, but I can't remember them for some reason.

And that building is Chances.

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the update. Hopefully the weather will stay somewhat boring.

laurie said...

What are the three good reasons to evacuate?