Monday, September 29, 2008

Closer To God by Nine Inch Nails

I have always been a little obsessed with getting all of Nine Inch Nails' singles, mainly because they have really terrific remixes of the songs on them (with the exception of the Head Like A Hole and Down In It singles). This one may be perhaps the best one yet. First, it remixes a song with a ton of background layers ripe for remixing, Closer. Second, it's as long as a full length album so you get your money's worth if you're concerned about that sort of thing (I am poor so I am). Third, well, I didn't think of a third thing, but shouldn't those two be enough? Stop bellyaching grandma and buy this unless you don't like Nine Inch Nails in which case buy some stocks I hear they're cheap.

RATING: 68%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Head Like a Hole

John said...

Uh, excuse me, Mr. Reznor, but I think 1993 is fucking THAT WAY <-. Give my regards to Paul Newman.