Saturday, September 6, 2008

The FURminator

At $22.99 + shipping, the FURminator might seem like a crazy waste of money, but I swear to you it was worth every penny. That picture is an actual photo of all the fur that came off of Thelonious the first time I used it on him. And then I went back later and used it some more and got another pile that was about the same size. I cannot for the life of me figure out where this cat was hiding all that loose fur, but he actually looks and feels thinner now. And now when I pet him I don't get loose fur flying all over and sticking to my face and stuff. In short, this cat brush is the greatest thing I've ever bought for my cat and I highly recommend it even with the high price tag.

Rating: 90% (10 off for it being so damn expensive)

6 comments:

John said...

$30 for a cat brush? Why not just shave him once a month?

laurie said...

Well because then he would look like an asshole. And he wouldn't be any fun to cuddle.

John said...

True dat. I got my daughter a Cat-alogue, and the pictures of the sphinxes gave her a nightmare.

Chris said...

I'm a bit amazed by that photo.

LoCo said...

Thelonious is TINY. That looks like him if his skeleton disappeared. I am intrigued by this brush.

laurie said...

Seriously, this thing changed my life. It's amazing.