Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beverly Hills Chihuahua

#99 on Chris' Bottom 100 Movie List

I am giving this movie a slot on my "Bottom 100 Movie List" prehumously (sure, why not). It's not out, I haven't seen it and I don't plan to see it. But you don't need to see every movie to know it sucks do you? I'm actually too embarrassed to even put an image from the actual film on this website. I'll just leave you with the synopsis courtesy of our friends at Rotten Tomatoes:

"In the Disney comedy, BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA, a pampered Beverly Hills Chihuahua named Chloe (voice of DREW BARRYMORE) finds herself accidentally lost in the mean streets of Mexico without a day spa or Rodeo Drive boutique anywhere in sight. Now alone for the first time in her spoiled life, she must rely on some unexpected new friends -- including a street-hardened German Shepherd named Delgado (voice of ANDY GARCIA) and an amorous pup named Papi (voice of GEORGE LOPEZ) -- to lend her a paw and help her to find her inner strength on their incredible journey back home.
"

Wow, the mean streets of Mexico? No, there's nothing wrong with that.

RATING: 3%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woww, worst than geting your power knockd out by huricane ike...

Chris said...

Yeah, unless your like some people who still don't have power. Then it's not as bad as that.

John said...

Nice picture. However, I think chihuahuas actually say, "Yap!"

John said...

We would have called you on Saturday night, but Glenn just had to show off for Laurie's friends by having a neurological event on the freeway and we ended up staying in and watching Rushmore.

Chris said...

You're right they do "yap". I heard about Glenn's crisis. I'm kind of glad I wasn't there because it sounded crazy as shit.