Sunday, September 7, 2008

Iron Man Cookie I Bought At The Valero Gas Station

I saw this cookie at a gas station when I was on my way over to Glenn's apartment and I thought it looked totally awesome since it was (1) a cookie and (2) made to look like Iron Man. Plus, it said right on the back label it was "hand decorated" and I thought that was pretty cool that someone did that with their mechanical robot/machine hand. Anyway, I like sugar cookies, but this cookie was awful and probably made of a mix of particle board and post-consumer cardboard, which actually made me feel better because at least I was doing my part to be green that day. As bad as it tasted Glenn and I continued to eat it until it was gone. So the moral of the story is no one can turn down a cookie even if it's made of wood, especially if a machine ironically decorated the cookie to look like Iron Man (another machine).

RATING: 40%

4 comments:

John said...

Maybe you should have tried to loop a chain through it, and then you could have worn it around your neck like Flava Flave.

DCP said...

To be fair, Iron Man is not a machine. Also, the cookie was pretty gross, and I would eat a cookie shaped like anything.

Chris said...

Okay, Iron Man is not really a machine, but the concept is close enough and I really wanted to make it work for the review.

Thanks for ruining my review, Glenn!

laurie said...

I'm surprised you couldn't tell it would taste like cardboard/wood just by looking at it.