Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NyQuil

This week I have a cold or as I like to call them "an excuse to take NyQuil." I love the cracked out feeling of waking up at 3am and thinking wtf....of yeah, NyQuil....and then I pass back out to a restful sleep. A few years ago they really upset me by switching to a much less great formula that you apparently couldn't use to make crystal meth, but this week I was happily surprised to discover they have gone back to the original methy concoction. Hooray!

Rating: 82%

ps - I bought the cherry flavor this time, hence the photo. I'd say it's about 5% tastier than the green death flavor.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I've got to say it's been a few years since I've had to use NyQuil, but it's always made my colds a lot more fun.

John said...

If only crystal meth led so easily to a good night's sleep, Celine Dion could be skinny and well-rested. Shame about her teeth, though.

(I probably shouldn't even joke about that shit. Apparently meth addicts have something like a 94% recidivism rate.)