Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Earth X

This is a comic that takes place in an alternate future of the Marvel Comics Universe. Most of you stopped reading at "comic," I know. Anyway, it's a kind of apocalyptic sort of vision, and it's very much like Kingdom Come in that it's a nasty future with art and character design by Alex Ross, but I like this way better. Maybe because it seems more inclusive of the whole universe, or maybe because I like Marvel better, who knows but scientists or something? It's really dense, and if you're not a huge Marvel zombie you won't understand anything or care, but if your name is Bryan and I didn't already lend this to you then check it out already.

RATING: 77%

2 comments:

John said...

I don't really like Marvel, but I am a huge zombie.

Bryan said...

I'm not sure you lent it to me, but I DO have about half of it in single issues, and I've read the trade a couple of times. Earth X is also way better than Universe X (not so bad) and Paradise X (wait, what?).