Saturday, January 17, 2009

$1 Gingerbread House

The biggest sign that something is seriously fucked with America is that you can't eat gingerbread houses. Give me a break! This is what we do to laugh in the face of the poor and starving countries out there, make delicious looking confectionery dwellings to wave in the face of children and then say eating is forbidden? That's total bullshit. It also probably didn't help that the house was bought for a dollar two and a half weeks after Christmas, but if it was new I would have liked to eat it, thank you very much.

RATING: 23%

5 comments:

John said...

What do you mean, eating is forbidden?

DCP said...

Apparently you are not supposed to eat a gingerbread house because of the confectionery glue used. I only found this out after I ate most of the roof and the door.

laurie said...

Weren't you vehemently arguing with me the other day that you can eat gingerbread houses? Well, at least now you see reason.

LoCo said...

You can eat gingerbread houses, I guess. But they taste like crap. Still, one dollar -- not bad!

Chris said...

I don't think eating that entire house would be in anyone's best interest anyway.