Monday, January 5, 2009

Fingernails

Fingernails are great. You can claw your enemies' eyes out, read a scratch and sniff book, or open cans with tabs on them. On the other hand, fingernails are not so great because you can't play guitar easily if your chord hand has long fingernails, and also because they can get dirty. Also maybe you might catch a fingernail on something and then it gets ripped off which would suck I bet but maybe not as much as never having them to begin with.

RATING: 68%

5 comments:

John said...

I know a girl who lost like an inch of her ring finger and her fingernail grew out of the stump.

I also knew another girl who had to get a skin graft on her hands, and they took the skin from her abdomen, and after she hit puberty she grew like 5 pubes on one of her knuckles.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

you are so full of shit im never goingt o believe one of youre reveiws again

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

(intenet jon i mean)

John said...

I'm sorry. I just made that up so you guys would think I was "cool." My real name's not even Internet John, it's Internet Tom. Also, I'm not using the internet, I'm just shouting into a tin can attached to a really long piece of dental floss.

Anonymous said...

Fingernails are useful if you're playing flamenco guitar.