Monday, January 12, 2009

Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV

I don't know what to say about this movie. It was singlehandedly one of the worst movies, one of the dumbest movies, and one of the most offensive movies I've ever seen, but it was trying to be all of those things. I mean, if you want to see a movie that opens with a gang called the Diaper Mafia shooting up a special ed classroom then getting ripped apart and crapped all over by a hero, or a movie with a superhero called Master Bater who ejaculates on everything, a movie with a talking monster penis, or a movie featuring a fight scene between two unborn fetuses in the womb, then I guess this is for you. I really haven't ever seen so much blood, gore, urine, feces, and semen in a movie before. Also Ron Jeremy plays the mayor.

RATING: 10%

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Welcome to the world of Troma.

Actually, Story of a Junkie was a pretty decent movie that came from Troma, and by decent I mean that there wasn't much blood, gore, semen, etc. There was alot of shooting up, though.

DCP said...

Oh, I'm well-versed in the world of Troma, but this was beyond their usual standard. Take that as you will.

Usually when Troma does something half-good, it's because they just bought somebody else's pre-made independent movie and distributed it, a la Redneck Zombies or Cannibal!: The Musical.

Jacqui said...

True. Actually, I did see the preview of Citizen Toxie about a year ago, and I must say that it did look like it went a hundred steps beyond their usual schlock. That being said, I don't that I'll ever muster up the courage to see Citizen Toxie or their other schlock classic Killer Condom.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

red neck zombies=half-good