Friday, September 18, 2009

What I'd Say About The Tempest after 2.5 Litres of [yellow tail] 2008 Shiraz

No, see the thing about Prospero is that it's all a game of fuckin make believe *hic*. NO. It's a game it's fuckin made UP. Faustus' magic acutually DOES somethin rihgt?, where as Propspero's magic just makes poeople THINK it's doing... [throws up slightly in mouth, frowns] Like the boat. The boat wasn't even fuckin, it wasn't even... it wasn't even fuckin DROWNED, OK? At the end it wasn even fuckin drowned and the sailors were still alive, how d you explain that then? That Minranda's a pieca ass eh? Fuckin pussy Ferdninand if he wasn a made up character n a play I'd grab his fuckin ponytail n I'd... I can't believe this shit. Can you believe this shit? I can't fuckin even BELIEVE this srhit. What dya mean... if I'm holdin 2 cigarettes? I'm smokin these fuckin things.

RATING: A flushed, emphatic 68%

(Pictures from I forget.)

6 comments:

Internet Robyn said...

I'm sure I've seen at least a few Ferdinands in a couple of bars around Seoul. Drunk or not, it would be worth pulling their ponytails, just to see what happens.

DCP said...

R3 Tempest

Prospero - Me
Miranda - Viking Andrew
Ariel - R Kelley Tag
Caliban - Internet John (duh)

Edditor said...

Propspero

Viking Andrew said...

I like this post.

Internet John said...

Review it

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

um... i wikid this shit and im not a chick glen

if theres a char. in tempests thats, like, a soldier who carries a sword and an infinity gauntlet thats more like me