Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dawson's Creek

Dawson's Creek was a television drama about teenagers in a small town in Taxachusetts who are all like 30 and married to Tom Cruise now. My fave episode was probably the one where two characters separate themselves from the crowd at a football game, clambake, prom, or Hallowe'en party to have a heart-to-heart talk about their feelings for opposite or same sex characters who are also having a different heart-to-heart talk about their feelings for them. And also the one where the guy in the rabbit suit gets shot in the eye.

RATING: One Tree HIll%

(Image from images1.fanpop.com.)

7 comments:

LoCo said...

I like the episode where Dawson has sex with his father, and then his father is killed off because they shouldn't have been having the sex.

Internet John said...

I don't think any teens should be having the sex. It's immoral and condoms fail 70% of the time (even the ones with holes in the end).

Viking Andrew said...

I like it when that one kid mans a ship from Mass to Key West, and so forth. His name was Pacey, I believe.

LoCo said...

In college, my (uber-Christian) friend from high school and I watched the episode where Joey and Pacey have the sex (and natually J tells P that she wasn't "ready" and doesn't want to have the sex anymore), and my friend turned to me and said, "Let's promise we won't do it 'til we're married." I was like, "uuhh..." An awkward conversation ensued.

Quammy said...

I don't think you could have found a better picture for this review.

Viking Andrew said...

Quammy's right.

Internet John said...

I wonder if he's crying because someone wouldn't have the sex with him or because someone did have the sex with him.