Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jägerbombs

Wikipedia describes Jägerbombs as 'a cocktail that is mixed by dropping a shot of Jägermeister into a glass of Red Bull.' What Wikipedia fails to describe are the motivations for drinking such a concoction. Traditionally, Jägerbombs are meant to be consumed when one is worried that their excessive alcohol consumption might prevent them from staying alert, awake, annoying and/or able to drive. Side effects of Jägerbomb consumption may include spirited hooting, eager tomfoolery, zealous vomiting, and heart attacks.

Rating: why are you screaming? %

(Image from www.fbcompanies.com)

8 comments:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

jager bombs sound p. neat but i usually just huff gasoline or do jenkem

Internet John said...

Jenkem. Eew.

I just don't find the red bull "banana medicine" taste and the Jager herbal taste go together very well. If I'm gonna mix Jager, I'll do it with vodka.

Internet Robyn said...

Moon mist ice cream tastes like redbull!

Frozen shot, anyone?

Internet John said...

Also, if you drink enough Jagerbombs you can pass out with your eyes open.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

a challenger emerges

I.J. said...

"maybe its time to PEEL YOURSELF off the BONG and put in your 8 HOURS at DAIRY QUEEN"

I'm gonna piss myself

Viking Andrew said...

You gotta keep going, RKT. I derive a tremendous amount of sick pleasure in watching you troll flatman

shoppista said...

100% for Quammy, for getting "tomfoolery" and "heart attacks" into one sentence. Also for creating the phrase "zealous vomiting."

Also: RKT is still my favorite I-don't-know-who-he-is-IRL R3 commenter.