Monday, September 21, 2009

People Who Can't Remember My Name When They're Drunk

Do me a favor: if you see me at the bar and can't remember my name, don't talk to me. Don't address me by whatever name first pops into your head. Don't try and be cute and say 'Hey there, [job title] guy!' I'm only passing through your field of vision because I'm going outside for a smoke. If you have to say something to me, play it cool, just talk to me like we're old pals. That way, I'll think I'm the asshole for not knowing what the fuck you're going on about.

Rating: Hey, Jason!%

(Image from blogs.babycenter.com)

5 comments:

Internet John said...

"Out of sight, out of mind." Fucking morons. All it means is that everybody's smoking stronger cigarettes because no one can remember the fucking name of the light ones since they're not allowed to call them "light" and they fucked the pack stats all up.

I can't wait for a world where nobody's allowed to have any fun at all and no one has to take responsibility for anything.

You agree, don't you, Bryan?

Quammy said...

I guess this post came off a little more angry and bitter than I intended. Chalk that up to Monday mornings and residual hangovers. It's not like I want to live in a bubble or anything (though I hear modern bubble technology has come a long way).

I.J. said...

Bring down the cone of silence!

laurie said...

You really shouldn't smoke. It's very bad for you.

Missing the internet already John said...

(Bryan=deliberate mispronunciation of Ryan, not the real Bryan)