Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Testosterones

Testosterones are like little tractors in our blood that climb up and down inside our arms and legs and our collarbones and heads. They make us yell and scream and slam the barbells down in their clanking slots like dungeon prisoners rattling their chains. When the guy behind me at Target got mad that I was taking so long putting my money in my wallet, my testosterones wanted to ask him if he'd ever picked his teeth up off the ground with broken fingers. They didn't, though, because my testosterones don't want to get fucked in jail. They're so homophobic like that.

RATING: Leviathan%

(Image from www.elitesavers.com.)

14 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

Weird. I didn't read or see this before posting mine. A lot of balls flying around tonight.

Internet John said...

Posted first, not gay.

Those naked guys in the link said...

homophobic%

Internet John said...

It was a dumb thing to say. In my head I was thinking about how 2 men with kinda gay mannerisms and female partners posted adjacent sperm related posts. Comes off kinda "grade 6," though.

laurie said...

Ok seriously? Change that fucking picture. (NOT KIDDING THIS TIME, THAT SHIT IS GROSS.)

Internet John said...

Opinion noted. I'm not gonna change it, though. It's not even NSFW. How do you think they get the cattle that they turn into your fancy-pants hamburgers? Magic?

Internet John said...

(or were you talking about the mexican because that shit's pretty racist not cool)

laurie said...

I don't know where you work, but that's not safe for any legitimate workplace I know of. (Except a farm, obviously.)

Quammy said...

Are you sure you weren't writing about steroids? Just replace every use of the word "Testosterones" with "Steroids." Pretty much the same thing. The picture would have to change though.

Rating: Madlibs%

Internet John said...

@ L
Wells, perhaps I was reading a subtext that wasn't there. Sorry if I misjudged your comments.

Internet John said...

@Quammy
I think it was Ezra Pound that said that

Testosterone is a drug,
and they say No, No, No until
they are overwhelmed and punch
their buddy in the face for joy,

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

that was a pretty poem

laurie said...

We are officially enemies because of that balls picture.

Internet John said...

Misandrist.