Monday, February 16, 2009

ECONOMIC DOOM

OH MY GOD THERE'S NO HOPE *pant pant pant* WHAT ARE WE EVER GOING TO DO???? THINGS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO CHANGE THAT MEANS WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! SAVE ME JESUS THE BIBLE FORETOLD THAT UNEMPLOYMENT WOULD RISE BUY SOME GUNS! BUY THEM NOW! NOTHING'S EVER GOING TO GET BETTER WE'RE DOOMED AMERICA IS DONE FOR HOLY SHIT I'M PEEING MY PANTS EVERY TEN MINUTES! I CAN'T BUY TEN CARS ANYMORE! HOLLYWOOD MOVIES ARE SLIGHTLY WORSE! OUR STANDARD OF COMFORT IS ONLY 80 TIMES GREATER THAN OTHER NATIONS NOT 100 TIMES ITS THE APOCALYPSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shut the fuck up.

RATING: Ratings%

7 comments:

John said...

And when you run out of bullets, you can pistol whip the infidels to death.

LoCo said...

Nation of wimps.

laurie said...

Considering that I bought $300 worth of shoes today, I seem to be immune to the panic.

Anonymous said...

Nice caps

Chris said...

There you go again Glenn, clinging to your guns and religion.

This is the new America. But don't worry we'll still kick ass.

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time feeling bad for people who complain about the cost of food, but have manicured flower gardens and lawns instead of vegetables and hundred year old oaks instead of fruit and nut trees.

My home owners association is pissed off right now because I bought a couple of acres behind my house (and the association property line) and my family is now raising farm animals for consumption on it and using the rest for a family garden. Come 2012 when things get really bad, I guess we will have to guard our chickens and corn with out lives and weapoons. Good luck suckers, because according to my man, Mel Gibson, those Mayans can't have been wrong.

John from Daejeon

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

holy fuck! who that is