Sunday, February 8, 2009

Car Alarms

I don't know why people bother putting alarms in their cars, and I especially don't know why some twat would let his fucking car alarm go off for over an hour and not do anything about it. This one time I was sitting out front of Starbucks with this really old guy, and a car alarm started going off, so he stood up, fished his keys out of his pocket, hit a button and his car alarm started going off too. That was pretty funny, but this isn't funny at all. You know what is funny, though? "SHUT THE FUCK UP" dug into the hood of a beeping car with a screwdriver. I mean, it's not like anyone's coming, right?

RATING: Bad citizen%

(Image from cache.gawker.com.)

5 comments:

DCP said...

You should have hyperlinked your review "Robertson Screws And Screwdrivers" to the word "screwdriver."

See? Now I'm thinking like a champ.

LoCo said...

We all need a vacation.

John said...

I've been reading Karl Marx all night. This IS my motherfucking vacation.

laurie said...

I just posted this on your facebook page, but I feel your pain. I have one of these on my block that goes off all the fucking time (but only in the middle of the night). I seriously lie in bed and imagine dropping a brick from my third floor window onto their windshield.

LipstickMom123 said...

I agree that security is an important part of automobile ownership. One time, my old Tercel was being broken into and the alarm scared the evildoers right off! I pray to G*d taht every Chr*stian will get a car alarm so that they never have to be scared again!