Saturday, December 13, 2008

Starbucks

Coffee's pretty good, I guess. Now that I live in the greater Seattle area, I'm supposed to love things like coffee, the environment, Alice in Chains, and rain. Anyways, if you've never heard of Starbucks before, its a mildly exploitative coffee shop with about six million locations, including one within walking distance of my apartment. Their espresso tastes a little overroasted (disclaimer: I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about), and I like their mochas slightly less than those from places like L.A. Burdick, but more than Seattle's Best (name = lie). Anyways, this review is completely redundant, because you know all about Starbucks so goodbye.

RATING: 57% (which is better than Captain Planet and the Planeteers but worse than Chris's magnificent teeth)

ALTERNATE ENDING: Here.

(image courtesy of AppleInsider)

8 comments:

DCP said...

Also it's apparently worse than Starbucks.

http://reviewsreviewsreviews.blogspot.com/2008/11/starbucks.html

That's ok, though. We have two ratings for rock music and Arkham Asylum as well.

Bryan said...

Well, fuck.

laurie said...

I still say rock music is the best thing in the whole world.

John said...

I'm gonna cast my vote for vaginal penetration, although rawk is a close second, parenthood a robust third.

Nice review. I agree about the burnt espresso, but I've come to like the little bit of extra bitterness. You should review Chris' teeth next :D

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

internet jon someday your littel angel will read that last post and ask you waht vaginal penetrations is

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

(wats vaginal penetration)

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

also, glen can i get a link

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

like i got all day to just copy and past