Thursday, November 6, 2008

Private Selection Angus Beef Patties with Swiss Cheese and Mushrooms

I'm not usually big on beef, or frozen meat in general, but I hurt my foot the other day, I don't drive, and these were in the freezer. A better name would be "Private Selection Angus Salt Patties with Salt and Salt." Also, I don't know what the big deal is with "Angus beef." Maybe it's the Albacore tuna of the beef world, but it seems like overnight all beef became Angus beef, so it can't be that great, can it?

RATING: 20%, but it might have been as high as 45% if I'd had a bun to put it on.

(Image from www.industryplayer.com, but they don't really look like that.)

2 comments:

laurie said...

How did this get into your fridge in the first place?

John said...

My wife, who has since gone back to Canada where she's allowed to work.