Monday, November 24, 2008

Olives

Olives are a kind of fruit I guess but you would never know because they are disgusting whereas most fruit are delicious, except kiwi, pineapple, and durian. They basically taste like gross soggy bunches of salt and oil, which is their molecular construction if I do remember my science and I think that I do. The only acceptable place to ever eat an olive is by accident on pizza because somebody else ordered it and you're totally hungry and forgot to pick all of them off. If you eat them for snacks or on a sandwich beware because you are headed for puke city, population you and me if I also ate an olive.

RATING: 7%

5 comments:

LoCo said...

I will take my martinis dirty and loaded down with olives, thank-you. There is nothing like a gin-soaked olive. Although I guess olives could never compare with fragrant, delicious tuna in a can.

Chris said...

I'm always torn between olives, but I have to give them the edge because they're certainly the best martini garnish.

LoCo said...

Yeah, they're a lot better than a twist. WTF was that? At least the bartender was too drunk to make me pay for it.

John said...

I like me some olives, but them shits are salty. Beats a pickle in your martini, I guess.

John said...

A friend of mine in Korea had a theory that "a girl who will likes olives will *swallow*."

Of course I threw my drink in his face. Fucking sexist.