Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cereal Marshmallows

Cereal marshmallows, known as "breakfast gold" to children everywhere, are tiny freeze dried marshmallows of various colors that taste like science and have the texture of Styrofoam. In other words, they are great. I still remember the first cereal with marshmallows I ever had - Pac-Man Cereal, which was basically Kix with marshmallows. These days I don't eat marshmallow cereal that much, because I'm worried about being judged by people and also my heart, cholestoral, liver, etc. I got that picture from thebulkstoretaylor.com , from which you can purchase a bag of just cereal marshmallows, weird. THIS IS THE END OF AMERICA. Ha ha jk lol.

RATING: 62%

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cholestoral

laurie said...

I dunno, when I was a kid I chose Cookie Crisp over marshmallow cereal every time.

Jacqui said...

Despite the health concerns, I still have cravings for these freeze dried marshmallows. Thank you, Lucky Charms.

John said...

Marshmallow cereal is the fucking bomb. Kix are just like Canadian corn pops, which are nothing at all like American corn pops.

Except, I guess, that they're made out of corn.

Remember Gummy Bears cereal? And Captain Crunch Crunchberries, which was pretty much the same thing?

Ginny said...

Mmmmm...science.

LoCo said...

Does anyone remember Rice Krispies with marshmellows? My cavity-ridden baby teeth sure do.

Anonymous said...

yall remembar count chockula i saw that shit on the effing clarence rack at sweetbay grocery store the other day almost baught it but decided id get cheerios so much more healthier im gonna live till im like a thousand and shit (stil drunk off like for bud lites

Anonymous said...

plus cherios had a batman toy