Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pomegranate Tootise Pop

Sometime long ago Americans began to refine their palate and the lame "foodie" explosion began. Now, there are a ton of people with blogs (lame) writing about food (losers) and "discovering" things folks (like you and me) knew long before. I mostly blame these assholes (possibly you) for the creation of things like the pomegranate tootsie pop. Really, pomegranate? Maybe I should place the blame on America's new reluctance to anything unhealthy (pomegranate is a superfruit, afterall). Despite my skepticism, the pomegranate tootsie pop is actually good. Sure it doesn't actually taste like pomegranate, but does watermelon candy ever taste like a watermelon? No, because if it did then I'd just eat the fruit instead. Plus, tootsie pops have that chocolate center or whatever.

RATING: 70%

3 comments:

John said...

The pomegranate is also the key to the land of the dead. Jesus was always eating them in The Last Temptation of Christ. They're a real bitch to eat, though.

Anonymous said...

tootise

DCP said...

Oh, I get it, things that suck.