Friday, November 21, 2008

Dusti's Cupcakes

Yeah I know, the title sounds like an innuendo or a euphemism, but it's really not. Honest. Once a year Dusti shares her cupcakes with everyone in the office. It's an incredibly generous thing to do for others on your birthday. How come I'm not baking with the rest of you for your birthday (call me)? Even better everyone got to make a choice between cream cheese or chocolate frosting, but what I enjoyed most is that her cupcakes are low on frosting and high on the cake. Usually the ratio is way off at most places around town (trust me, I've tried them all), but apparently Dusti knows how to bake (if you know what I mean).

RATING: Cupcake Innuendo%

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She can put the perfect amount of icing on my cake any day of the week, if you know what I mean.

John said...

High on cake is OK if the cake is nice and moist. Sometimes you need the icing as a kind of swallowing lubricant.

Anonymous said...

I like how my cupcakes spawned a reference to both semen and lube.

laurie said...

Honey EVERYTHING on this website spawns references to both semen and lube.