Friday, November 7, 2008

The Sun

Have you ever looked up in the sky and been blinded by a giant ball of light? Well, you just saw our good friend the sun, or you were at Hiroshima or Nagasaki, sorry dude. The sun is cool because it is the source of all life on our planet so if you don't like it then why don't you just leave, commie? All matter that makes up you, me, my Captain Kirk action figure, and the sun were all part of the same pre-solar nebula a little while back, so we're basically broskies. The sun is a gigantic perpetual (as far as we're concerned) fusion reaction, and we can use it to make hot dogs or power wussy cars. One bad thing about the sun is skin cancer and global warming, but the alternative to having a sun is for all life on Earth to have never existed so I guess we lucked out big time, am I right?

RATING: 98%

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sun smokes Kools, motherfuckers.

John said...

I don't know why that was set on "anonymous," but I sure can't do anything about it now.

Chris said...

Now that the "Delete" trash can icon is gone.

Sarah said...

Yeah, four surgeries to remove melanoma later, I'm pretty sure the sun can kiss my ass...

John said...

That sucks. Hope you're doing OK now. Why didn't they just cut it all out in the first place?

Sarah said...

Four different places. Thanks! I'm ok now.