Saturday, November 22, 2008

Out Of Sight

#41 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

For some reason, when I say I love this movie or when people see my poster of it on the wall they think I'm being ironic. But it's a really great caper movie, with a fantastic cast and "cool" music. I'm not really a big fan of the Ocean's 11 movies, but this movie, which kind of respawned the hip heist movie genre, is wonderful. Also, it's a classic example of a movie based on a book where the book sucks worse than anything and the movie is actually good. My friend Killian had the soundtrack before I ever got to see the movie, and there were audio clips. So I kept imagining the movie to be totally different than it was. Additionally, there is a character named "Glenn" in the movie, so that is also a bonus.

RATING: 92%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic cast

Chris said...

I was surprised to find out that poster wasn't ironic. I would have given this film 21%, but oh well.