Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The New USS Enterprise

(Nerd Alert) I think it looks like it was drawn for a Mad Magazine parody of Star Trek. It looks buck toothed. I mean, the saucer and nacelles are fine, but the "neck" part where the saucer connects to the secondary hull is way too far back. It seems all smushed. Oh well, I guess we'll see how it works in motion.

RATING: 56%

(For fear of ruining their exclusive first look due to our massive audience, I will point out that I got this picture from Entertainment Weekly)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, im pretty pumped about harold from harold and kumar got o white castle as sulu but that enterpries kind of blows and i hate eric bana.

John said...

I'm looking for the buck teeth, but where's the face at?

John said...

I tried to leave a link to a star trek dildo like 4 times, and it would paste but then fuck up when it got posted. Truth be told, it sucked anyway. There was no picture, just a bunch of bullshit writing.

laurie said...

Why did the trashcans go away?

LoCo said...

Am I the only one that thinks this looks exactly like the seven models of the Enterprise that Glenn already has?

John said...

Because I'm a bad person.

Telling a Star Trek geek*cough, cough* I mean fan that all Enterprises look the same is like telling an anteater biologist that anteaters and aardvarks look the same. They think you're weird.