Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trompe Le Monde by The Pixies

Trompe Le Monde is in my opinion the best Pixies album, but in pretty much everybody else's opinion the worst. Maybe it's the nostalgia factor, since I heard it first of all their albums, and still have the tape floating around somewhere in this apartment next to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles original motion picture soundtrack. Whatever the case may be, it's a great album, if a little angrier and sloppier than their others. I feel like with a little work I could work in a great "your mom" joke there, but I've been grading standardized tests all day so cut me some slack.

RATING: 83%

6 comments:

Robyn said...

I got one, I got one... Yo standardized test is so po' it goes to KFC to lick OTHER people's fingers.

BOOYA!

laurie said...

@Robyn: lolz!

McT's Girlfriend said...

My only connection to the Pixies is that I once worked a snack bar at one of their concerts. And I remember I got no tips, not a penny. Cheap bastards.

Chris said...

Damn, someone is really working overtime with these alters.

Chris said...

Oh, and Doolittle is easily the best Pixies album. Fact, fools.

John said...

Who the fuck is The Pixies?