Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stash Chamomile Tea

I've been trying to drink more tea and less coffee lately, with mixed results ("mixed results" meaning I've been drinking about twice as much coffee and smoking cigarettes). Chamomile tea is good in the evening, since it doesn't have any caffeine in it. Stash chamomile tea is pretty much the worst chamomile tea I've ever drunk, though, on account of it tastes like cardboard and lawn clippings. Also, "Stash" is really stupid name--someone should've told those potheads it's hip to be square.

RATING: 3%

(Image from wikipedia.)

3 comments:

Justine said...

fyi..
That tea I left in the Grad lounge tastes like Stash chamomile tea. Just thought you should know.

Coffee's not so bad. But at the rate I'm going, I'm gonna have to switch to popping nodoze by the handful soon.

laurie said...

Chamomile flowers can stay on the damn plant as long as I'm concerned. Does Jasmine tea have caffeine? You should try that instead.

Justine said...

yes jasmine tea has caffine, but it's considered 'slightly stimulating.' Whatever that means.