Sunday, April 12, 2009

This Picture Of Monstrous Teeth

Yikes! No, I'm not using your teeth-whitening product, especially when you force me to stare at a terrifying double-decker closeup of disembodied teeth every time I check my e-mail. If I click on your link I'm not sure if I'll get brighter teeth in only weeks or if a bunch of cenobites are going to tear through my computer screen and rip my flesh off. Although I guess there really isn't anything stopping both from happening, so maybe you've won me over after all, cathysteeth.com.

RATING: 22%

8 comments:

laurie said...

Those teeth have got nothin on Chris' Teeth.

Also, this is why I've been telling you to switch to gmail for like, two years.

John said...

Hellraiser was a sweet movie. You should read Books of Blood 1-3.

I have a chipped tooth, and it hurts, but I don't have dental in this land of opportunity, so I get to wait a month to get it fixed.

Me said...

OH MY GOD!

THE HORROR!

Justine said...

John:
Why the hell haven't you called Dr. Bosher yet? I gave you the number last week? 972-494-0004. For christ sake call. Do you want a root canal??

laurie said...

Seriously, John, there has to be a dental school or something where you can go get some cheap dental care. Justine is right, you DO NOT want a root canal. I've had one and I assure you, it's hell.

DCP said...

On the other hand, I can't help but imagine how hilarious a review of a root canal might be.

Ha ha, just kidding, don't take one for the team like that. We can just say we had root canals and that would become the truth for our readers.

Chris said...

How did I get dragged into this?

laurie said...

Don't be ashamed of your amazing teeth, Chris.