Saturday, April 4, 2009

Monty Python And The Holy Grail

#31 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

Chances are that even if you haven't ever seen this movie, you've probably heard about 90% of it being quoted by the two dorks who sat in the back of 9th grade algebra class and always smelled a little bit like Captain Crunch with Crunchberries. The plot is the cast of Monty Python portrays King Arthur's knights as they search for the holy grail, but that's all mainly just an excuse for a variety of Classic Comedy Moments (copyright). It's hilarious, and PS - I was one of those dorks in case you couldn't already tell.

RATING: 91%

3 comments:

laurie said...

Am I the only person that thinks this movie is totally overrated and not that funny?

Me said...

Never fully understood the humour. I was young and it was tarnished by its seeming immaturity. Later on I realised it was just British wit.

Chris said...

I'm not one that understands a lot of British humor, but I always thought this movie was hilarious.