Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Logos

Logos is the means by which we appeal to logic and reason when making rhetorical or philosophical arguments, and is one of the most important parts of rhetoric according to my comp class that I used to teach. Also, they're nifty things that sit atop our webpage and change from time to time. This one was designed by our frequent reader/commenter Belabras, and looks a lot better than an MSPaint mashup of Darkhawk in Hell, although I'd like to think that pic had a bit of style of its own. Thanks, Jeremy!

RATING: 100% (logically)

9 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

Hail Belabras! We who are about to die, salute you!

LoCo said...

ooh now we is professional

Evan J Peterson said...

I love it. It's a mad lib for the ages.

Glenn, I plugged you on Poemocracy:
http://poemocracy.blogspot.com/2009/04/national-poetry-month-day-1.html

Bryan said...

great logo!

McT's Girlfriend said...

Awesome logo. I thought it would end up being asscabinish, but this is even better.

laurie said...

Being associated with that logo makes me feel badass, Thanks, Belabras!

Chris said...

This might be the most badass logo ever.

Chris said...

Now the rest of our website looks like crap in comparison.

And thanks, Jeremy! I'm really into this logo. A lot.

Belabras said...

Happy to help guys!