Friday, April 10, 2009

Storm Winds: The Lost Campaigns

If there's two things I enjoy without commitment, it's inane flash games with turrets and steampunk. Storm Winds: The Lost Campaigns is a fairly simple game, but it has a thematic exuberance I haven't seen since Mega Man 2 (not like I've paid much attention to video games between 1989 and now). Great for wasting valuable research time on a Friday afternoon before you go get drunk with self-hating Protestants.

RATING: 82%

(Image from www.soflash.net.)

5 comments:

the internet said...

You couldn't find an animated picture for this post? I wish the propeller moved!

John said...

It's hard enough to find an elephantine flying clockwork fighter, and you want the goddamn thing to move? I'm a doctor, Jim, not a goddamn web designer.

Belabras said...

I remember playing the shit out of their demo. That game is more fun than it has any right to be.

Viking Andrew said...

I'm surprised the "just kidding I'm fucking drunk" tag is new.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

for years wqashed away liek a sunami washes over a anthill