Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 2: Return To Weapon X

Ultimate X-Men really sucks now. I mean, it's probably the worst comic I get, but for some reason I force myself to buy every Ultimate comic that gets put out. It used to be really good (see vol. 1), but then it got only pretty good starting with this volume, and I can't seem to remember if the downward trend continued. In this book, all of the X-Men get kidnapped and forced to act as soldiers for some military group, but luckily Wolverine saves the day. It's fine, but it kind of seems pointless to revise the history of these characters if nothing new was going to be done with them.

RATING: 63%

1 comment:

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

hey you guys looking forward to hug jackmen in the wolferine movie dudes ripped as heck