Friday, December 19, 2008

Jack Frost

Jack Frost is a movie about a serial killer who gets into an accident with a truck carrying "genetic material" and becomes an evil snowman. He kills a bunch of people, blah blah blah, but I thought the best part was when he removes his carrot nose, uses it to have sex with his victim, and then puts it back on his face, which melts slightly around it. This is because I'm a bad person, and remember, kids--evil snowman rape is about power, not sex, and there's nothing funny about it.

Best line: JACK (referring to self): "Well, it ain't fucking Frosty!"

RATING: 50%, AKA the "Canadian 65"

(Image from www.mattniemi.com.)

6 comments:

Loren said...

this movie was awesome when i was 13. I guess I'm sick, or 50% sick.

DCP said...

I wish we could have managed to get this last week for Christmas horror night, but the video store didn't have it.

Jacqui said...

Ah, yes. I forgot about this movie when I mentioned Santa's Slay and The Gingerdead Man the other day. I think they come from the same production company. Or at least, they seem like they would.

Also, I like Jack Frost's bad-ass icicle fangs.

Chris said...

Snowman rape is not very scary.

John said...

Obviously you've never been to snowman jail.

P.S. Do I smell the smugness of patriarchal privilege?

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

raep