Friday, December 5, 2008

Doolittle by The Pixies

After getting "Wave Of Mutilation" stuck in my head endlessly from playing Rock Band I decided I had better listen to this whole album for a change instead of just "Monkey Gone To Heaven." Anyways, it's pretty good, what do you want? Everybody knows the Pixies are soooo influential, yeah yeah yeah. This is a good album, it has guitars, Frank Black yells a lot, Kim Deal sometimes sings backup. The best song is still "Monkey Gone To Heaven." To wrap up, this album was recorded twenty years ago I am so old.

RATING: 76%

10 comments:

Bryan said...

Wrong:

Debaser is the best song on the album.

Right:

You are old.

John said...

You're younger than me, motherfucker, and you've got hair. Stop whining.

Debaser is a pretty good song, but it's no King Diamond. To him, every night is Hallowe'en.

Anonymous said...

haycan yall remove this word verification thing-shits slowing down my posting time expnenchally

Anonymous said...

lets put it up for a vote:

those in faovr of removing word verification say "I'

Anonymous said...

btw even j petermen is at the top of the poster list again-yall gotta raise youre game

Anonymous said...

heres that thing i was tellin youabout yesterday glen

John said...

I've been loving the word verification lately. Instead of having nonsense strings of letters like E4L8U1QXC, they now have pseudo-words like SAMAD or VOUNS. I keep hoping I'm gonna get a freaky message in the words like in The Ring or something.

Chris said...

And "Hey" is clearly the best song on the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zczXgvDXhzU feature=related

Anonymous said...

sindy says you were in dipers when this ablum came out

Anonymous said...

meow sign us up for catbook meow