Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Evil

As far as Christmastime horror movies that feature a killer dressed as Santa Claus go, this one is probably the worst. But that's kind of like saying "as far as times when I've had to puke really bad, the times when it it's mostly spaghetti and not beer are the worst." Whoops, that was a bit gross. Anyway, in case you're interested, the plot of this movie is a kid witnesses his mother being lovingly caressed by his father dressed as Santa, then later in life works as the foreman of a toy factory, so he paints the side of his van with a sleigh and dresses as Santa to kill people/give kids presents. I have no idea what this movie is trying to say. I am trying to say "Whoa, no I puked spaghetti all over my keyboard."

RATING: 13%

5 comments:

Bryan said...

I find that when vomiting, you can't do much worse than having eaten potatoes (bland, but requires an awful lot of effort), and having eaten pizza is less-awful.

Jacqui said...

Ah, so this was the culprit that helped spawn such holiday classics as Santa's Slay and The Gingerdead Man. In short, I'm glad that Gary Busey is still finding work these days.

John said...

One time I ate a chocolate donut, drank a pint of whiskey, then someone punched me in the face (I think it was a joke but I don't really remember) and I ended up swallowing blood for 10 minutes while I watched the band. Then I threw up on a hot girl. Grade 10 was a bad year for me.

John said...

Gary Busey did coke off a dog's scrotum. No joke.

Jacqui said...

He certainly is a multi-talented guy, isn't he?