Monday, December 1, 2008

Worms

Worms are versatile creatures. The early bird gets them, but if you or your dog gets them then that's gross see a vet/doctor. I read a book as a child that discussed various culinary methods of worm preparation, and although I thought the ending was infuriating I guess it was a good book. Sometimes you get ringworm that that's not a worm, it's mold or some shit, who am I, former surgeon general Dr. Jocelyn Elders? The worst thing about worms is that one can get into your computer I'm told and then that fucks up your shit but not in a good way like when Berlioz was on opium. The lesson is don't do drugs and also make sure you have anti virus software which I don't.

RATING: 43% (Regular old earthworms are charming enough to make up for all the other bad kinds a bit)

6 comments:

John said...

My son calls them "wormins."

shoppista said...

That's the best earthworm drawing ever.

Anonymous said...

whos shoppista

Anonymous said...

were the posts at????? got my potsing fingers all warmed up (microwave)

Anonymous said...

Add 10% for Earthworm Jim.

Anonymous said...

add a thousend percent for the beetlejuce worms