Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Old Friends

Old friends do things like post hilarious photos of you from the 80's on your blog. They don't care about your political orientation or if you hate every single movie they like--they knew you back when you wore jogging pants every day and listened to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Sometimes they're sure you owned the complete set of seacons and think you must be retarded or something for not remembering, but then again maybe it was them having seizures on the freeway.

RATING: a self-congratulatory 95%

8 comments:

laurie said...

that photo...it's amazing. Is that Glenn with the glasses? Please tell me that is Glenn.

DCP said...

Hey, I don't think I knew it was you who said Silent Hill was good. Sorry we have totally opposite movie tastes. On the bright side, didn't we totally enjoy Weekend At Bernie's?

This post seems like assault and praise all wrapped up together.

John said...

"Assault", eh? I like it.

That's Glenn in the glasses and Montreal Canadiens jogging suit.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! are you freaking kidding me?

LoCo said...

Spooky-Scary!

Anonymous said...

I looked back at some of my old pictures and I am happy to boast that I can out-dork all of you.

laurie said...

I am going to look at this photo whenever I need a good cheering up. Nice sweatsuit Glenn!

LoCo said...

Actually I think he's wearing what Nelly would call a Sweat/Suit. And it's quite stylish.