Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is the best holiday, except it's total bullshit that you don't get off work or school for it. It's great because there are skeletons and gory things on every wall, from the Mexican restaurant down the street (although if they have a really scary life size rotting bride and groom set it might get taken down, just saying), to Target, the new Wal-Mart. You can use it as an excuse to watch a lot of horror movies and nobody will think there is something wrong with you like usual. Halloween candy is not as good as Easter candy, because it's all just miniature regular candy, but you can get major deals on November 1 if you didn't pledge to stop eating candy like I did. One especially creepy thing about Halloween is if you go to a costume store and walk through the kids section, the little girls costumes are extraordinarly slutty. How old is that pumpkin girl supposed to be, anyway? If the Exorcist doesn't creep you out, I'm sure that will, so you're welcome!

RATING: 93%

2 comments:

Chris said...

I made a rookie zombie mistake this morning. Too much blood on my costume.

I wonder what Tom Savini might say. Shame. That's what.

Happy Halloween!

John said...

I don't think the pumpkin costume is slutty. It's tacky, but the neckline and the skirt length are acceptable, IMO. I'd let either of my daughters wear it.

Those other two outfits are prostitot city, though.