Sunday, October 19, 2008

La-Z-Boy Chairs

La-Z-Boy chairs are amazing. I don't find them all that good to sleep in because they hurt my back, and the gap between the footrest and the ass-pillow (what you Americans call a "seat") allows a draught to blow up under my blankie. I own 2 La-z-Boy chairs, one in Canada and one in Texas, both of which tend to make me so drowsy that I don't get any studying done at all. I intend to die in a La-z-Boy some day, hopefully of plain old age and not cancer or an asteroid collision, heroin overdose, or bear mauling. Getting mauled by a heroin addicted bear with cancer would be pretty awful too, although I guess I could take some solace in the fact that he wouldn't feel a thing.

RATING: 87%

(Image from www.livingtonsfurn.com.)

1 comment:

LoCo said...

Hells to the yeah on the La-Z-Boy. I'm writing from mine right now. I'm supposed to be working, but I am just way too cozy.