Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ghosts

In the spirit of Halloween it's important to remember those floating guys and ghouls having a great time out there. First of all, being a ghost is probably pretty awesome because you're never late, there are no dentists and you can go anywhere you want. Then again you can't eat and you probably can't have sex. Maybe you can because there is Casper who either died as a child or is the bastard offspring of some alcoholic ghosts. He's still pretty happy considering the circumstances, which couldn't have been great either way. If I'm ever a ghost I'll spend most of my time scaring people who did something to me when I was alive. So watch out. Also, was Jesus ever a ghost? I guess not, but just something to chew on.

RATING: 78%

3 comments:

John said...

Chew on Jesus? Ha ha I've done that before.

Chris said...

Oh that Eucharist.

DCP said...

I'm disappointed that we only have one tag for ghosts. Come on, people, it's Halloweentime!