Thursday, October 16, 2008

Frankensteins

Frankensteins aren't great. They aren't really anything except zombies that have been sewn together haphazardly. Sometimes a Frankenstein might fall in love with you but don't fall for it, he either will accidentally drown you because he's dumb or knock your house down around you. Pretty much nobody thinks Frankensteins are soooo romantic, omg, and if you date somebody like that in high school they will probably end up killing a bunch of people so get out now. Q: Did you know that Frankenstein is actually the name of the monster's creator, and not the monster itself? A: Yes, everybody fucking knows that.

RATING: 41%

7 comments:

LoCo said...

*I* didn't know that. That doesn't make any sense. So what was the monster's name? Bob? Jessica? Bride of Jessica.

John said...

Did you read Mary Shelley's book?

DCP said...

I'm pretty sure I've read it, although maybe not the whole thing. I saw Kenneth Branagh's movie. Does that count?

John said...

Second base with Mary Shelley ain't all the way. But I suppose Kenneth Branagh can count if you really want him to...

laurie said...

I read it. It's really short. And yeah, in the book they just refer to the Frankenstein as "the monster."

laurie said...

Oh and does anyone else think it's funny the way Glenn wrote Frankensteins, plural?

DCP said...

Well I thought it was funny.