Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drank

Drank is a new "anti-energy" drink based on the popular mix of prescription cough syrup and Sprite (typically) that was first created in Houston. I'm not the kind of person who typically buys into a marketing ploy that highlights the use of natural herbs to obtain a products' effect, but for the sake of R3 I gave it a try. Sure, it could have been the placebo effect, but Drank "slowed my roll" so much I could barely make comprehensible sentences for a few hours. My boss even had to ask if I had been drinking. I just laughed and said I was drank. Anyway, it tasted fine, but now that it's all worn off I'm rolling slower and feeling like shit.


RATING: 45%

6 comments:

Chris said...

Yes, I edited this post a dozen times because I realized how self-serving this blog has become for me. And I feel guilty for it.

DCP said...

I wonder if you can get fired for drinking an anti-energy drink on the job. Also, I don't get emailed whenever somebody edits a post, so if you hadn't mentioned anything I never would have known.

Chris said...

I wrote it to anyone who might have already read the post and saw it transform. I'm just embarrassed that I edit posts after I've posted them. I mean, why don't I revise before I post?

John said...

Jesus, man, edit away. I do it all the time, especially after people have already commented on them. Or I revise my question comments on Glenn's posts and then he doesn't dignify them with responses.

Also, all writers are self-serving. It's a prerequisite.

John said...

P.S. Did you happen to listen to any of that chopped and screwed hip hop while under the influence? I'm wondering if the drank makes it make sense.

Anonymous said...

RIP DJ Screw