Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sleeping

This is a fun thing I like to do at least once a day. On the other hand, sometimes I take a nap and then don't get anything done all afternoon like play video games or read comic books. Also, nightmares aren't very much fun. Like I had a dream the other day that Clinton got the Democratic nomination for president, and then hipsters all over the nation started rioting. Ha ha, I'm kidding; it doesn't matter to me if Obama or Clinton get the nomination, I'd just like to see a democratic president if you please.

RATING: 97%

2 comments:

laurie said...

If you'd like to see a Democratic president then you should care since Hillary has very little chance of actually beating McCain in the general. Gobama!

Anonymous said...

Though I do think that either Obama or Hillary will bring some good changes to this country, lately, I've been leaning more and more toward Obama.

Also, I miss normal sleeping hours. Maybe I should stop typing and go to sleep.

Jacqui